Monday, December 6, 2010

MY NEW BLOG

 
Remember how I mentioned in this post how I was working on a little project, well let me introduce to you my new blog "What Made You Happy Today ?
The name pretty much speaks for itself, basically it's people from all different walks of life answering one simple question "What made you happy today?
I have been wanting to do this kind of blog for a while now and finally a few weeks ago I got my act together and started asking and photographing different people on the street (as well as some family and friends) ... what surprised me most was how great people were about having their photo taken and being part of this project, out of the fifty or so people I asked only three people declined which I found so amazing.
I have quite a backlog of photos so I thought I might start with a few and then add more daily ... I plan on making it an ongoing project.
Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment