Friday, December 10, 2010

FRIDAY FAVORITES

 This beautiful photograph ....
(pretty much how I have been feeling in my part of the world, very warm indeed)
 via here
The latest edition of Apartamento  is out .... looking forward to seeing it.

This bedroom .....
via here
these inspiring words by Roald Dahl ....
via here
 ..... and the newest Freunde von Freunden
shots and interview.

 
I wouldn't mind this leather camera strap for my camera .....
 via here
.... or this outfit.
via here
.... this little guy just makes me smile, don't you just love him !!!
  via here

 Finally I have to say a big thank you for all your kind words regarding my new blog
"What Made You Happy Today?" .... your great response is definitely what made me happy today.

Have a wonderful weekend.
XXX


 

No comments:

Post a Comment