Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Well if you didn't already know, I have a new blog called "What Made You Happy Today ?"
I introduced it here a few weeks back.
It has been such great project, I have really enjoyed photographing different people and still have so many more to show you.
The other day I got to thinking how great it would be to feature some of you guys on the blog, with you sending in a photo of yourself (or someone you know) and saying "What made you happy today ?" Because I'm in Australia there are lots of sunny summer shots at the moment and I know a lot of you are in the middle of a very snowy winter, it would be nice to give the blog a bit more of an international feel (but fellow Australians are quite welcome too)
  So what do you think ?  I think it could be fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment