Friday, January 21, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnaZXRzkr0cjCv_4FsZOXeHAHlLi8oENKc_rdqsgaF3r3dKp1-Y349zBDoRQAjaBVOFt_S68d0Cw87y4I6NumhqaQ-5-cTXHtD6rnun40Cj4BpfYUuRBASvg4XkmglKk64EmiGqBqwGuJZ/s1600/4qlv1LsX5mntvuivxLSa9L4Qo1_500.jpg
 This great fireplace ....
.... and this space (love the red couch).
via here

This doily light shade ..... especially the shadows it gives off.
 via here
 This photograph from this post .... so classic. 


... and speaking of bikes, been seeing a lot of these signs around town .... I remember The Humble Vintage from when I was in Melbourne .... great to see it has opened in Sydney now.

Loving this vintage inspired swimsuit my daughter bought this week, just adorable, think we might have to test it out here on the weekend ...

.... and also looking forward to finally seeing "Blue Valentine", I've heard some great reports plus I love Michelle Williams !!!

Hope you have a great weekend ...
What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment