Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FAVORITE THINGS


Remember a while ago how I said I was having a big clear out .... well it's long done and I must say it's such a lovely feeling (very good for the mind too) ....
It kind of got me thinking of my favorite pieces in my home that are "forever" pieces ...  old photographs, some sentimental items found on holidays, some old, some new, drawings and artworks ... all so special in their own way.






 





The photograph of the little boy is my son Barney at our wedding, he was 3 at the time ... he's now 19, it's one of my all time favorite photos (it hangs in the bathroom) ... so cute.
The drawing of the two girls was done by my daughter when she was about 9 .... (talk about a priceless piece of art) I adore it.
I think the rest pretty much speak for themselves !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment