Friday, January 7, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES

This beautiful photograph by Paul Barbera, so ..... green !!!

.... and this photograph of Charlotte Gainsbourg ... loving that chair.
via here
 So true .... and who wants "normal" anyway !!!
via here 
This dining space .... (love that brick wall and the skull) ....
 via here
.... and these wonderful melting cups by Joon & Jung .... so great !!!

Really liking  Keira Knightly's swimming costume in Atonement (and the cap too !!!) 
I wish I owned this dummie, I think she could be fun to have sitting around the house, you could move her around, dress her up, sit her at the table at dinner parties ..... 
via here
.... and also loving this sheep with it's lit up belly .... found in a shop window by this lovely blogger.

  I adore Nick Cave  .... and I've listened to this song many a time, it's very long and kind of insane and I absolutely love it, the film clip, which for some unknown reason I had never seen is equally insane (and long) and I think it will now go down as my favorite clip ever !!!

Wow, my first Friday Favorites for 2011 ....
How are you all settling into the New Year ?

No comments:

Post a Comment