Monday, February 21, 2011

OUR BREAD

Remember this post on Bourke St Bakery, well I took a trip there the other day.
I stocked up on our favorite bread (which at the moment happens to be the rye and bran loaf) I always buy a few at a time, slice them and freeze them in portions of two ... just perfect with jam and a big pot of tea for breakfast .... or sometimes topped with sardines and rocket for lunch.



 I'm not the only one who likes Bourke St bread ... 
  when I was slicing it  I accidentally dropped a piece and my dog Malcom was there to grab it .... he was so proud of himself, he kept it in his mouth for a good hour (I thought it might be stuck on his teeth, but no) .....

 .... he just knew if he dropped it to eat, Elvis (my other doggie) would swoop straight in and steal his catch, and how right he was .... 
so held on to it ....

.... and held onto it

and held on to it, until .......
 I found them both under my daughters bed, Malcom walked out looking very sad and Elvis walked out licking his lips .... 
Poor Malcom !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment