Thursday, November 11, 2010

EARLY FRIDAY FAVORITES

This beautiful painting by Iris Van Dongen ....
via here

 I could actually imagine her in this room .....
via here
....  or above this fireplace.
  via here

Really liking this portrait of Dame Barbera Hepworth , I have the feeling she would have been one interesting lady !!!
via here
 This great chair.
found here via here
So glad to see hydrangea's starting to bloom, I love them as cut flowers.
via here
 This very cute little Spaniard .....


.... and this very stylish Italian.
via here
These dark tiles, probably hell to clean, but don't they look great.
 via here


 
 Think I might give this recipe a go on the weekend ....it looks so nice,
actually all the recipes on this post looks divine !!!

Speaking of divine, I'm totally smitten with this little guy 
isn't he just beautiful !!!
 via here
 Hope you have a lovely weekend.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment