Friday, November 4, 2011

LiveLoveDerby!!!

Well, I've reached my goal of spending 1 year telling stories from my derby time between 2003-2011.


I hope you've enjoyed the journey. But now it's time for me to move on to focus on other projects:

~Coaching Tour
~A Set of... wait for it... Instructional DVDs!

Yeah, I like to keep busy.

Drawing by: Heatherface Perry
Please, continue to share and enjoy the posts this blog has to offer!
Please, continue to share and enjoy the posts this blog has to offer!
Please, continue to share and enjoy the posts this blog has to offer!

It's my intention that it exists as a living library, not only of my story, but the stories of everyone who posts comments and starts dialogues based on the content.

If you want to keep up on the latest LiveLoveDerby goings-on, my website is: http://www.bonniedstroir.com

Also on Facebook and Twitter.  <3


I want to thank everyone, from all over the world, who's been taking the time to read these stories and send me all kinds of love and support.  

You're crazy-amazing-rad and I appreciate you like you would never believe!


All my love to you on your journey! Introduce yourself, if you see me in a town near you sometime soon...


Have a magnificently-dream-fulfilling-magical-living-life-to-the-fullest rad day today, and every day!

Here's my final parting gifts, with lots and lots of love:












No comments:

Post a Comment