Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A LITTLE CHANGE

I changed our room a little on the weekend .... I loved the mattress on the floor (I posted about it here ) but in order to clean this room (which I have done now, yeh !!!) we needed to bring the base back up stairs .... and we're kind of liking the bed being higher again. 





  
What I'm also liking is the addition of this Eames Hang -It -All, I had planned to put it on the back of our front door (at the end of this post) but me being me and not thinking very logically about it beforehand finally realized every time we opened the door it would hit the wall and make it hard to leave the front door open, blah, blah,blah ....so
 .... it's ended up in the bedroom,  and I love it, I can see why it is such a design classic !!! 
 
 As you can see the dogs are pretty happy with the new set up too (don't you love how they managed to get in almost every shot) but poor Elvis did hit the floor with a thump the first morning thinking he was still on the low mattress .....





...  I'm still doing a bit of tweaking, I'll probably add some frames or maybe hang the overhead mirror again ( back when it was like this) .... but at the moment I'm liking it nice and minimal.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment