Friday, September 7, 2007

Exclusive!

I've always been one to love giving people information. I want them to be as on the ball as possible, especially when it means I get to give them as-of-yet exclusive information that gives them a one-up on anybody that doesn't know said information. Shoot, I'm starting to sound like one of these wordy text books they have us reading, that'll have to stop. Anywho, I have exclusive info for you, my blog readers.

Most of you probably stalk the MIT Blogs, and many actually linked to this blog from a link on the MIT Blogs. For you, this should be kinda neat because I'm telling you what's going to be on a future MIT Blog post before it's actually posted. For anybody else, this should just be kind of neat.

I was selected to blog for the MIT Admissions staff.

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I live in Burton Conner and share a floor with another blogger (Laura), and am two floors below another blogger (Evan), not to mention that Jessica Kim lives in here somewhere (I saw her the other day but don't actually know what floor she's on). What this means is that I can't blog this year, I have to wait for somebody to move out. It looks like I'll be able to blog next year, so please keep reading the blogs! I'll keep commenting on the current posts and will stay pretty involved, I just won't have my picture up there until later.

So there it is, your exclusive for the day, hope you enjoyed!

MIT Admissions Site

No comments:

Post a Comment