Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New visitors with questions

I have been asked more about what I do and some background, as people are naturally curious, skeptical and also helpful in their suggestions.

Check out the blog at http://microphonium.blogspot.com to review a project we completed in the field of ribbon microphones. It is an interesting and long story of a 52 month start to finish new material and new product enterprise that was started by me and Hugh Tripp,  after we escaped from a large medical device company. Blog readers were dismayed when I stopped writing about microphones and started posting things about cameras, films and photography.

Shure Inc bought the Crowley and Tripp Microphones product line and now sell it as their own microphone brand. I believe it is the first time that 85 year old company took in an outside microphone design, at least as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment