Sunday, October 28, 2007

Staying on Track

This post probably doesn't need to exist, but I wanted to get some feedback from you guys really quick.

When I started my blog I used most of my entries to tell stories about stuff that's happened to me in the past and to talk about cool new fads/crazes/youtube videos I find on the internet. Lately I can't help but feel that I've been pulling away from that and mostly talking about MIT. Granted, I kind of live here, but are you ok with me blogging about it so much? I'd be more than happy to blog about more stories that aren't MIT related if I'm burning you out. Let me know what you think by either leaving a comment (I read them all, I promise), voting in the poll in the right margin, or both. Thanks, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment