Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One of these things is not like the others



Did you enjoy that little song? I know I did, cookie monster rocks (god rest his soul).

As hopefully you know, I like numbers, graphs, and other statistical devices. That's why I have a hit-counter on my blog, it's fun to look at projected visitors and who visited from where. Today I looked at my monthly visitations graph and was pretty surprised by what I saw. It seems this last month was a pretty popular month!



There could be several explanations for this:
1) Family and friends are reading my blog to keep track of me now that I'm in college.
2) Application season is in full swing at MIT again and I tend to talk about MIT a lot here (I'm kinda sorta an admissions blogger)
3) I've all of a sudden become super cool and am on the verge of being the next internet phenomenon!

Now, I'm hoping it's all three, but I may be a bit optimistic in thinking that I could be the next dramatic prairie dog or turtle kid.

Regardless, keep on reading readers! I love hearing from you in the comments and I only keep writing because I know you're reading! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment