Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chemistry Will Be Miserable Tomorrow

I've just come to the realization that even after doing all the supplemental reading, all the book reading, and watching the lectures, I will still fail the chemistry test tomorrow. Why is this? Because when I look back at past years' tests I realize that none of my preperation actually helps me with anything that was on the test. None of it. I was unable to answer a single question.

I think my only hope is tonight, to go through every quiz and every practice problem on all the old tests and just hold on. Thank God I got a 92% on my last test because I'll need every single one of those points to buffer what's about to happen.

Here's what I'm up against:

Test from 2005
Test from 2006

*whimpers*

No comments:

Post a Comment